TEL.: 86-13709654005 whatsapp：13709654005
Precision Progressive Die Manufacture
· SKH 51-- JIS High Speed Steel ( M2 )( 1.3343 ) equivalent
· SKD 61-- JIS Die Steel ( H13 )( BH13 )( STD61 ) ( 1.2344 ) equivalent
· 65 Mn , SUJ2 , HSS , etc
· 58 to 62 HRC or depends on processing materials
· Standards : MISIMI / DIN / AISI etc.
· Mounting method flange fixing
· Further dimensions, lengths and materials available on request
· Customized sizes are accepted
· Service: OEM available , and standard with stock
· Closest tolerance : shaft 0 ~ - 0.01 mm , head 0 ~ - 0.05 mm
· Polishing: can make close to Ra 0.4 standard is R0.8
· Good-quality and precision
· Nitrogen treatment to improve the hardness
· More products can be produced according to DANLY / DME / HASCO / TOHATSU / FIBRO / AGATHON / STRACK / PEDROTTI / RAYMOND / FUTABA / SANKYO / PROGRESSIVE / RABOURDIN , etc.
· Plastic injection mold components
5 Ejector pins are used to eject completed parts from die moulds and are commonly used in
· the plastics, automotive, aeromotive and medical industries, amongst others. A blade shape is used when
· there is only a small surface area on the finished part. They are also known as knockout pins, knock-out
· pins or KO pins. When the mould is opened, the pins extend into the mould cavity, push the part out, and
· then retract, allowing the mould to close and be refilled.
6. Important factors to consider when selecting ejector pins are corrosion resistance,
· durability, tolerance and tensile strength. Ejector pins can be made with a variety of treatments, which
· affect the hardness of the pin. By choosing the right ejector pin for the application, the lifespan and
· durability of the pin will be enhanced.
· Through hardened pins are good all-purpose steel pins that are heat-treated to be uniformly
· hard throughout their diameter. They are often used for injection moulding of plastics and can be used in
· cooler moulding environments below 200°C.